The event is 4 - 8 pm on Saturday, February 8, 2020. The ticketed wine event will showcase Texas wineries and local and regional food trucks along the historic brick streets.
Proceeds will be used to enhance the beautification and promotion efforts of historic downtown Nacogdoches!
Tickets available: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/wine-swirl-2020-tickets-81842331617?aff=ebdshpfprimarybucket
Local tickets will be available December 1st!
Things to know for Swirl 2020-
• Wineries will be stationed outside of Downtown shops in booths-- like a Wine festival!
• Your ticket includes access to the event gate, a wine glass for sampling and purchasing wine, and a commemorative bag for holding wine bottles.
• You will be able to purchase glasses and bottles and drink them in the street at the event while you shop.
• Attendees will have the opportunity to enjoy wine samples from Texas wineries-- but you are encouraged to purchase a glass of something you love!
• Food will be available for purchase from several local and regional food trucks and downtown restaurants.
Plan to attend the OFFICIAL after party at The Fredonia Hotel & Convention Center. The Nac Pac Jazz Trio will be performing and the Nine Flags Bar located inside the hotel will be offering specials for our guests.
Whether in-town or out-of-town, we hope you will take the elevator home at our host hotel, the Fredonia Hotel and Convention Center, for the entire weekend. To contact the Fredonia Hotel, please call (936) 564-1234 or click here to book: https://www.thefredonia.com/
You may contact Amy Mehaffey at email@example.com if you have any questions.
****Tickets will also be on sale beginning December 1 at the Fredonia Hotel & Red House Winery****