The Jones House

  • Built in 1895 by architect Diedrich Rulfs, The Jones House is a wonderful example of late Victorian domestic architecture. It features bay windows with curved glass, double galleries, stained glass windows and pulpit-divided front steps. It was restored in 1999, and is operated as a bed and breakfast. Within walking distance of historic downtown Nacogdoches, the house is deal for showers, receptions, parties and teas. The home can comfortably accommodate groups of 20, and food can be provided.

  • Facility Info
    • Reception Capacity 20
    • Number of Rooms 1
    • Sleeping Rooms 3