Festival & Event Permits

This section is to apply for a permit to hold a festival or event in Nacogdoches. If you are looking to submit an event to be listed on our website for advertisement purposes, please click "Submit An Event" on the left side of the page.

Permit Information

Permits must be submitted 30 days prior to your event. If utilizing a park, you must also reserve the facility through the Parks and Recreation Department by calling 936-559-2560. An automated response will be sent to the email provided by you. Point of contact is joanna@visitnacogdoches.org

Do you want to reach more local and visitor attendees? Share your event on our community calendars.

Go to: visitnacogdoches.org/things-to-do/events/submit-event/ AND

Any files that are uploaded will be shared outside of the organization they belong to.

udf_70 calendar

If answered YES to electricity. For the majority of your electronic needs, a 110 volt 15 amp outlet will work. 220-volt outlets are the most powerful plugs and only available in Festival Park. Two standard 110V plugs are available in all city parks. 220-volt outlets plugs are needed to power food trucks and other high-powered appliances. Will you need 220-volt outlets and if YES, for what use?

A police presence is required when: a) Any event that is serving alcohol, b) It interferes with general public right-of-ways (traffic, pedestrian). *Events large in size will be assessed by the police department.

If you answered "Other" for the previous question, please enter the reason for that selection here.


The organizing host is required to gather all trash at the completion of its event and dispose of properly. This can be accomplished by requesting the city's sanitation department provide trash containers. How many will be determined based on the size of your event? Will you need receptacles to dispose of garbage onsite?

* Indicates a required field.