The Visitor's Center is open to the public Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Sunday from 1:00 p.m. to 4 p.m. Visitor's Center Staff are taking multiple measures to ensure the safety of our guests and employees. Click the link below to read what steps we're taking at this time.
Join us for the weekend of February 7-9! We have an entire weekend filled with local libations and pre-Valentine's Day fun.
Valentine's Wine, Whiskey and Brew Tour: "Love Bites"
Whether you're a Single Lady or in a relationship, we can all admit that sometimes love bites. The Visit Nacogdoches crew is hosting a tasting tour for a night to remember...or forget your love woes.
The tour will be offered the evening of Friday, Feb. 7, and will take guests to four libation locations including Fredonia Brewery, Naca Valley Vineyard, Red House Winery and the Front Porch Distillery for tours and tastings at each. While this tour would make a great date night for couples, you're welcome to bring any guest you'd like as long as they're 21 or older. This is a signature tour unique to our area, so get ready for an unforgettable experience including a lot of fun (and probably a little tour bus karaoke!) Purchase your tickets here.
Nacogdoches Main Street Downtown Wine Swirl
The City of Nacogdoches Main Street program is excited to announce tickets for the eighth annual Wine Swirl are on sale now!
The event is 4 - 8 pm on Saturday, February 8, 2020. The ticketed wine event will showcase Texas wineries and local and regional food trucks along the historic brick streets.
Proceeds will be used to enhance the beautification and promotion efforts of historic downtown Nacogdoches!
• Wineries will be stationed outside of Downtown shops in booths-- like a Wine festival!
• Your ticket includes access to the event gate, a wine glass for sampling and purchasing wine, and a commemorative bag for holding wine bottles.
• You will be able to purchase glasses and bottles and drink them in the street at the event while you shop.
• Attendees will have the opportunity to enjoy wine samples from Texas wineries-- but you are encouraged to purchase a glass of something you love!
• Food will be available for purchase from several local and regional food trucks and downtown restaurants.
Plan to attend the OFFICIAL after party at The Fredonia Hotel & Convention Center. The Nac Pac Jazz Trio will be performing and the Nine Flags Bar located inside the hotel will be offering specials for our guests.
Whether in-town or out-of-town, we hope you will take the elevator home at our host hotel, the Fredonia Hotel and Convention Center, for the entire weekend. To contact the Fredonia Hotel, please call (936) 564-1234 or click here to book: https://www.thefredonia.com/
You may contact Amy Mehaffey at email@example.com if you have any questions.
****Tickets will also be on sale beginning December 1 at the Fredonia Hotel & Red House Winery****